With the year going by so fast, spring break is just around the corner. Have you made your plans yet? If not, now is the time. Maybe your pooch will be lucky enough to be taken to a pet friendly destination. For most of us, that is not an option so that’s why Gwinnett Pet Watchers is always here to take great care of your pets while you are away. In fact, our care is so good that your pet may not even know that you are out of town. Well, they may miss you a little bit. With our combination of services, we provide quality care and loving, caring pet sitters for all of Gwinnett County. So, treat yourself to a wonderful vacation while we take care of the rest. Whether you will be gone for the weekend or the month, we provide services to accommodate any length of time. With our picture updates and text messages, you will feel like you haven’t missed a beat of your pet’s daily activities. Plan your vacation today!
Now that we have all began our own New Year’s Resolutions for 2015, it may be time to think about things that we can start doing for our pets. Here are ten suggestions that you may want to work in to your pet’s routine to start the year off right.
1. Identification: Make sure your pet’s tag has your current address and phone number and get your pet microchipped for extra identification. This makes the chances of finding your pet much more likely, should something happen.
2. Love your pet: Tell your pet you love them. Play calming and soothing music. Bond with your pet and show them love; they will give it back to you tenfold.
3. A new trick: Teach your pet something new. Play new games. Try a puzzle feeder. Stimulate their minds!
4. Foster a pet: Do something good while providing a playmate for your baby. Perhaps, you may fall in love and end up with a new addition!
5. Vet visit: Make sure you keep up with regular vet visits to keep your pet happy and healthy.
6. Smile: Get your pet’s teeth clean and healthy by having them checked and cleaned regularly to prevent oral disease and provide a bright smile.
7. Walk walk walk: Walk your pet daily to provide entertainment and prevent boredom. Besides, what dog doesn’t love to go on walks?!
8. Grooming: Brush your pet regularly and bathe when needed to save yourself from a pet that is matted, itchy, and stinky.
9. Playtime: Your pet loves spending quality time with you, so give them an extra 10=30 minutes per day of your time. They will love you forever.
10. Diet: With all of the new exercise you and your pet will be doing, they will certainly need a nutritious food regimen. Lay off the table scraps and feed your pet a well-balanced, age appropriate diet.
Following these tips, along with your own New Year’s Resolutions, will make you and your pet a whole new you!
From the Blog
1115 Robert Pointe Way SE
Lawrenceville, GA 30045
Give Us a Call!